This product is eligible for NWRPCA member discounts! Members must sign-in to receive the discounted rate.
If you are an NWRPCA individual member or an employee of an organizational member (click here for a list of members), please sign in or consider registering before proceeding.
NWRPCA Members: $325
Accessing the course:
Once you have purchased the course you will receive a URL, username, and password within 24 to 72 hours of making your payment. Should you not receive this information after 72 hours please contact email@example.com
Retired HRSA project officer Beryl Cochran and health center management consultant Rebecca Johnson, Owner and President of Health Center Solutions, Inc., provide a six -session webinar series, “The 19 Program Requirements – Beyond the Site Visit.” The series examines each requirement, with a focus on operationalizing compliance activities to ensure readiness for site visits, competitive grant applications and reduce the threat of conditions on grant awards. Each session includes a review of the documents associated with compliance – policies, plans and specific forms, and highlight concrete examples for on-going activities which demonstrate compliance. The series also includes information on the latest PINS and the importance of defining and understanding scope.
Original six module webinar series recorded March – May 2015.
Webinar Series Topics:
1. 19 Program Requirement Overview - History - beyond PIN 98-23, Compliance Checks, Required Documents, Why Scope Matters.
2. Service Delivery and Staffing, QI/QA (PR # 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9)
3. Need, Reflecting Scope through Required Forms (PR #1 & 16)
4. Financial Management - Sliding Fee, Financial Management & Control Policies, Billing & Collections, Budget (PR 7, 12, 13, 14 &15)
5. Contractual/Affiliation Agreements & Collaborative Relationships (PR 10, 11)
6. Governance & Conflict of Interest (PR 17, 18, 19)