Share your mission, products, and services among Community & Migrant Health Center leadership with an exhibiting table in the foyer, where we will host a social event, serve dessert breaks, and provide continental breakfasts. Exhibit for two full days, the most-attended days of the conference: Sunday, May 21 and Monday, May 22, 2017.
Standard Rate: $1,750
Not-for-profit Rate: $1,400 (20% discount)**
**If your organization is a not-for-profit, contact Rosa Mitsumasu Scotti, NWRPCA Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-519-5049 for discount code prior to payment.
- Setup: Saturday, May 20, 2017 from 3–5 p.m.
- Breakdown: Monday, May 22, 2017 (after Exhibitor Social)
- One 8’ x 30” table with two chairs
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Breakfast served on the exhibit foyer on Sunday, May 21 and Monday, May 22
- Exhibitor Social in the foyer on Monday, May 22 from 5–6:30 p.m.
- Two complimentary passes for each organization representative to attend educational sessions
- Two “Exhibitor” name badges per table.
- Additional name badges available for $200.
- Organization product/service description with representative contact information listed in conference program
Exhibit space is limited to 30 tables and is expected to fill well before the deadline. No table will be held without full payment — no exceptions.
Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers
Learn more online at:
Shipping to the Conference
Ship exhibit materials to arrive no sooner than Thursday, May 18, 2017 to avoid storage fees. Exhibitors and advertisers will be sent shipping details in late April.
An exhibit table cancelled prior to April 7, will be refunded, less a $200 service charge. No refunds will be issued after the deadline.
Contact Rosa Mitsumasu Scotti, NWRPCA Development Specialist, at email@example.com or 206-519-5049.
Note: After comprehensive evaluation of conference outcomes, Northwest Regional Primary Care Association (NWRPCA) leadership made the collective decision to not provide honorarium or travel stipend for exhibitors and sponsors who are presenting at the conference. If you have any comments or questions please connect with Rosa Mitsumasu Scotti, Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-519-5049.