The most effective and holistic option to showcase your commitment to community health and primary care while connecting with roughly 300 attendees, including staff from all levels, leadership, and decision-makers across the nation. Create visibility for your organization as a critical player in primary care and community health in the Northwest.
Your branding will be featured in all conference materials, including the program, signage, social media. All sponsors will be recognized at the podium during the plenary sessions and acknowledged in NWRPCA’s annual report to stakeholders.
Your Presenting Sponsorship package includes:
- 2-page full-page program advertisement ($2,000 value)
- 50% off any Exhibit Package (until April 7)
- 2 registrations to attend conference ($2,600 value)
- Added lanyard sponsorship - Your logo will be visible on the lanyards participants use to secure their name badges ($2,500 value)
- Added conference bag sponsorship: Your logo printed alongside the conference brand on approximately 300 bags for attendees ($2,500 value)
- Added conference bag insert: Two conference-bag inserts ($500 value)
- Introduced at plenary
Thank you for sponsoring the Spring Primary Care Conference. Your investment and participation supports equitable access to quality care.
Sponsors, Exhibitors and Advertisers
Learn more online at:
Shipping to the Conference
Ship exhibit materials to arrive no sooner than Thursday, May 18, 2017 to avoid storage fees. Exhibitors and advertisers will be sent shipping details in late April.
An exhibit table cancelled prior to April 7, will be refunded, less a $200 service charge. No refunds will be issued after the deadline.
Contact Rosa Mitsumasu Scotti, NWRPCA Development Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-519-5049.
Note: After comprehensive evaluation of conference outcomes, Northwest Regional Primary Care Association (NWRPCA) leadership made the collective decision to not provide honorarium or travel stipend for exhibitors and sponsors who are presenting at the conference. If you have any comments or questions please connect with Rosa Mitsumasu Scotti, Development Specialist, at email@example.com or 206-519-5049.